8/21/10

edu2.0

I really love this online learning management system. My school has wanted to start using Moodle, but it hasn't been working out for me just yet. For example- I can't access it unless I am on a computer at school and neither can the students. That seems to completely cancel out any usefulness of the application.

A few years ago I set up a class on edu2.0 and I've found that it is very user friendly for both me and the students. It is a walled community so you cannot access my classroom unless you join Belgrade Middle School. If you would like to visit, the access code is PANTHER. My class is 7th grade science.

It is:
-Cloud hosted (no server space needed like with Moodle)
-Free, but you can upgrade to have more features
-Ad Free!

If you have any questions about setting up your own class, please contact me!

No comments: